Die-formed, 22-gauge cold-rolled steel housing. Spot-welded for rigidity and clean appearance. LED driver cover snaps into place eliminating the need for tools to access it. Diffuser hinges from either side in a "lift and shift" manner and is self-centering. Suitable for dry and damp indoor locations.
Mounts over electrical junction box. Offset mounting pads are formed within the housing which keep the luminaire level and slightly off of the mounting surface. Mounting holes are provided within offset to prevent distortion of housing when tightening mounting.
Specially-formed plastic diffuser produces a flawless light source with even illumination on all sides and no distracting dark spots. Invisible hanging clips permit removal of lens from either side.
50.0"L x 9.5"W x 3.375"H
50.0"L x 13.75"W x 3.375"H
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Contemporary and sleek fixture
• Surface mounted only
• Designed for commercial or residential use
• Suitable for dry or damp location
• CRI >80 standard, 90 optional
• L70: >50,000 Hours
• Dimming: 0-10V 120-277V standard, 120V ELV/TRIAC optional
• Multiple lumen packages / wattages achievable through use of programmable LED drivers
• Several Kelvin temperature options (3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K); ask factory for RGBW options
• Emergency battery backup available
• Power factor: >0.90
• 5 year warranty