This new High Efficiency Parabolic combines the comfortable distribution of light associated with a standard parabolic with the high efficiency options of T8 lamps and ballasts or X1LED lamps. 2” white louvers in a shallow body less than 4” deep, this fixture provides superior efficiency. The white louver gives the luminaire a broad light distribution that evenly illuminates all surfaces in the space, which creates a comfortable balanced brightness for the occupants. Use 2 lamps instead of 3 lamps in the 6 cell 2x2 configuration and 12 cell 2x4 configuration to save energy over the typical 3 light standard parabolics.
M ATERIALS & FEATURES
· Housing is die-formed and embossed code 22 gauge steel.
· Finish is high reflectance baked white enamel,
· Wiring knockouts on back and end of housing.
· Ballast cover or reflector snaps into place, no tools required for ballast access.
· Aluminum louver baked white enamel finish.
· Variety of cell configurations.
· Louver held in place by two positive cam latches.
· Premium full specular reflectors available as an option to increase efficiency or modify lighting distribution
· Overlay lens available for additional lamp shielding
Available with T-8 fluorescent lamps or X1LED lamps.