This new High Efficiency Parabolic combines the comfortable distribution of light associated with a standard parabolic with the high efficiency options of T8 lamps and ballasts. 2” semi-specular louvers in a shallow body less than 4” deep, this fixture provides superior efficiency. The semi-specular louver provides the more classic appearance and higher efficiency than the standard parabolic.
MATERIALS & FEATURES
· Housing is die-formed and embossed code 22 gauge steel.
· Finish is high reflectance baked white enamel,
· Wiring knockouts on back and end of housing.
· Ballast cover or reflector snaps into place, no tools required for ballast access.
· Aluminum louver with semi-specular silver finish.
· Variety of cell configurations.
· Louver held in place by two positive cam latches.
· Premium full specular reflectors available as an option to increase efficiency or modify lighting distribution
· Overlay lens available for additional lamp shielding
Available with T-8 fluorescent lamps or X1LED lamps.